Sonntag, 28. April 2019

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Fourth Release Card with Pond Friends Digital Stamps ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another card with Craftin Desert Divas Pond Friends Digital Stamp Set.
For this card I decided to create my scene on the Inside Scalloped Oval Dies.
I start to create my background with the Rain & Cloud Stencil and Distress Oxides Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers. After it is dry I cut it out with the largest Die from the Inside Scalloped Oval Dies. Then I create my card base. I use a piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock and inked it with Fossilized Amber. Then I lay the Burst Stencil over my paper and inked it with Picked Raspberry. Now it's time to print out the images from the Pond Friends Digital Stamp Set, color them with my Copic Markers and fussy cut them out with my scissors. I also cut out a grass border with a die from the Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies and inked it with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors. Now I glue the blue oval with Foam Tape on my card base and assemble all images on my card. Then I decide to cut out a little sun from the Beach Scene Dies and a cloud with the Puffy Cloud Die and glue it also on my card.

So I'll hope you like my new card with the cute Ponds Friends Digital Stamp Set. Join the Craftin Desert Divas Facebook Gallery for many more inspirations.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. 
Have a great day.

1 Kommentar:

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela