Sonntag, 21. April 2019

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Enjoy every Moment with Pond Friends Digital Stamps ♥

Hi everybody,
 I wish you  and your family a happy Easter and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another card with Craftin Desert Divas Pond Friends Digital Stamp Set.
 For my card today I decided to create another cute scene card with many Digital Stamps from this set. You'll find the Pond Friends Digital Stamp Set here.

I started first to create the background with Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber and Picked Raspberry. I also inked a piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass for the water and another piece of Bristol Cardstock with Distress Oxide Twisted Citron and Peeled Paint. I let the papers dry and in the meantime I printed out the images from the Pond Friends Digital Stamp Set.
I color all images with my Copics and fussy cut them out with my scissors. I cut out my water paper with a die from the Ocean Border Dies and the grass paper with a die from the Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies. I glue them on my sunny background and glue it with Foam Tape for more dimension on my card base. I also cut out three little clouds with the Puffy Cloud Die, inked them with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass
Now I arranged all images on the background and glue them with Tonic Craft Tacky Glue and Foam Tape on my card. Then I cut out a white frame with the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies and glue it on my little scene. 
For the sentiment I use a stamp from the Sunny Smiles Stamp Set and a banner from the Flag Banner Dies
Some Blue Diamond Sequins and some Citrus Bliss Sequins made my card perfect.

So I'll hope you like this card also like I do. On the Facebook Gallery you'll find many more inspirations with this cute Digital Stamp Set.
 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day and enjoy the time with your family and friends.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela