Freitag, 1. März 2019

♥ Sparkles with Christmas Challenge - A Vintage Christmas Card ♥

Hi evrybody,
I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today we start a new challenge at

Sparkles Christmas Challenge
Challenge Blog

For this challenge we choose the theme

A Vintage Christmas
 
 Here I show you my Vintage Christmas Card. For this card I create the card base with a stencil from Dutch Doobadoo and ink the edges with Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy. Then I use a piece of design paper and embossed the edges with Stampendous Fran-táge Embossing Enamels Shabby Blue. 
 I use a piece of brown cardboard and applied some sparkling embossing cream on the edges.
.
My main image is from a Vintage Pion Paper and I also apply some of the sparkling embossing cream on the edges.Then I cut out a star with a Joy Crafts Die and a little reindeer and apply also some embossing cream. Then I stamp the sentiment on Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock and roughen all edges with my paper distresser. 
For the final touch I glue some adhesive gems on my card. 

So I'll hope you like my vintage Christmas card, because it's a bit different like my other cards.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wow what a fabulous, stunning creation. The layers are lovely. Such attention to detail Angela. Hugs xx

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela