Donnerstag, 14. März 2019

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - My first Spring Gnomes Card ♥

Hi everyone, 
I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.
 Craftin Desert Divas has a new Digital Release with two amazing Digital Sets.
Today I show you my first card with the new Spring Gnomes Digital Stamp Set.
I create my scene with the Spring Gnomes Digital Stamp Set on my PC and printed it out on a piece of Copic paper. I color the images with my Copic Markers and some Prismacolor pencils. 
Then I cut out my scene with the Inside Scalloped Square Dies and glue it on piece of Design paper and after that on my white card base. For the sentiment from the Gnomie Stamp Set I use a banner from the Flag Banner Dies. Then I cut out two butterflys from the Window Pane Dies, glue them on my card. For the final touch I  decorate the butterfly and one gnome with some white pearls.

So, I'll hope you like my new card, you'll find the new Digis here in the Stop. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela