Sonntag, 3. März 2019

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - A Card and three tags with Party Parade Digital Stamps ♥

Hi everybody,
I'm here again with a second post today.
Craftin Desert Divas has a super cute new Party Parade Digital Stamp Set now in the shop and I want to show you  what I made with these cuties.
 For my first project I create three Birthday tags. I start first to create the backgrounds with Distress Oxides and different stencils.
  • For the left tag I use Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers and the Sorted Shapes 1 Stencil
  • For the tag in the middle I use Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry and the Sorted Shapes 2 Stencil.
  • For the right tag I use Peeled Paint and Moved Lawn and the Sorted Shapes 1 Stencil.
If the backgrounds are dry I cut them out with the Tag it Dies.
 Now I printed out the images and color them with my Copic Markers. If my coloring is done I fussy cut them out with my scissors and glue them on my tags. 
I decorate the tags with some Birthday Sentiments from different Stamp sets and for the final touch I glue some Lollipop Sequins on my tags.

For the second project I create a card with the whole Party Parade "Crew".
I create my Party Parade Scene on my PC and printed it out on a piece of Copic Paper. For coloring I use my Copic Markers. Then I cut it out with the Crazy Stitched Frame Dies and glue it on my card base. I glue some Alphabet stickers as a sentiment on my card and for the final touch some Lollipop Sequins.

So I'll hope you like my new projects with the Party Parade Digital Stamps.
Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela