Montag, 18. Februar 2019

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - First Project with Bunny In Basket Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another creation which I create with one new Digital Stamp from Craftin Desert Divas February Digital Release. I create some oval decorations to hang them Eastern on our Easter bunch.

 I use the cute Bunny In Basket Scene Digital Stamp for my creations.
I start first to print out the images, color them with my Copic Markers and fussy cut them out with my scissors.
Then I cut out the Ovals with Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock. For cutting I use the Inside Scalloped Oval Dies. I also cut out some different Design Papers and glue them between the individual Ovals. I glue the images with Foam tape on the Ovals. For the sentiment I use the Happy Sentiment Stamp Set. On the top of the Ovals I place some big eyelets and decorate them with different yarn. For the final touch I added some Lollipop Sequins on the Ovals.

So I hope you like my new creations.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

 

1 Kommentar:

  1. I found you! Oh Angela, this is absolutely darling! I love the sweet bunnies and how beautiful your spring colors really make this shine! Your use of the elements makes this so cheerful! Big hugs!

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela