Freitag, 8. Februar 2019

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Card with Favorite Color Combo / Pink / Red Theme ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another card with my favorite pink /red color combination. I really love to create backgrounds with Distress Oxides and my favorite pinks are Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry. These two colors fits perfectly together and so I decided to use them for my card.
 I start first with stamping the tiny little images from Craftin Desert Divas Coffee Wizards Stamp Set. I use a VersaMark Watermark Stamp pad for stamping and white Embossing powder from Ranger for heat embossing.
If it is cooled down I inked my background with Distress Oxides Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry and let it dry.
 In the meantime I printed out the Coffee Time Kitty Digital Stamp and cut it out with a circle from the Stitched in Circle Dies. For coloring I use the following Copic Markers:
C3,C2, C1, C0
RV 66, RV 19, RV 63
Then I cut out my background with the largest Die from the Fancy Frame Dies and glue it on my white card base.
 I glue my main image with some Foam Tape on my background and glue some Jingle Berries Sequins around the image.  I create the sentiment  on my PC and glue it at the bottom of my card.

 So I hope you like my new card, like I do.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela