Dienstag, 26. Februar 2019

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Another Card with Bunny Basket Scene Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another card with Craftin Desert Divas Bunny Basket Scene Digital Stamp.
For my card today I decided to create a  clean and simple card.
I create the Easter scene with the Beautiful Day Digital Stamp and the Bunny Basket Scene Digital Stamp on my PC and printed it out on a piece of Copic paper.
I color the images with my Copic Markers and cut it out with the Crazy Stitched Frame Dies. Then I glue it on my Neenah Desert Storm card base. 
For the final touch I glue some Nuvo Crystal Drops - Morning Dew in the middle of the flowers. 

I'll hope you like my new card, you'll find the new Digis here in the Store.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela