Sonntag, 20. Januar 2019

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Valentine Card 2 with Koala Couple ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another card with one Digital Stamps from Craftin Desert Divas new Digital Release. For this card I use the new cute Koala Couple.
I started first with creating the background with Distress Oxides Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry and let it dry.
In the meantime I printed out the Koala Couple and the sentiment, color it with my Copic Markers and fussy cut it out with my scissors. Then I cut out my background with a Die from the Fancy Frame Dies and glue it with Foam Tape on a piece of white cutting Cardstock and of my card base. I inked the edges of my card base also with Spun Sugar. I also cut out these little tiny hearts with a Die from the Inside Scalloped Octagon Dies and glue them besides the Koalas.
For the final touch I glue some Shimmer Sequins on my card.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.
 Have a great day and happy crafting.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela