Freitag, 18. Januar 2019

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - New Digital Release / You're totally sloth-some ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my first Release card with the new Craftin Desert Divas Digital Release. There are some really new cute images here the shop.

For my first card I decided to use the cute Sloth Couple Digital Stamp and create a shaker card. I started first to create the background with the Valentine Accessoires Digital Stamps and printed it out on a piece of Copic Paper. I color all the heart balloons with the R83 and R85 Copic Markers.
Then I cut it out with the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies. For the shaker window I cut out a circle in the middle of the background with the Inside Scalloped Circle Dies. I glue the inner circle on my card base and glue a piece of Acetate behind the circle and then some Foam Tap for the dimensions on the background of my cutting piece. I filled the inner circle with some Jingle Berries Sequins and glue the front page on my card base.
Now I printed out the Sloth Couple Digital Stamp, color it with my Copic Markers, fussy cut it out with my scissors and glue it on my card.
For the sentiment I use a banner from the Flag Banner Dies and glue it on the top of my card. For the final touch I glue some Jingle Berries Sequins on my card.

So that's all for today. I'll hope you like this card and the new images. I have three other cards with the new Digital Release, which I show you over the next days. 
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela