Dienstag, 8. Januar 2019

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Clean and Simple Card Design ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my first creation in 2019 for Craftin Desert Divas. This week the Design Team shows you Clean and Simple Card Designs.

I decided to make some Clean and Simple Winter Coffee Tags. 
For my tags I ink some Piece of Bristol Cardstock with Distress Oxides Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers and add some white Watercolor Splashes. After it is dry I cut them out with the Tag It Dies and with the Shaker Tag Dies.
I printed out the Penguin Coffee Cup Digital Stamp and the Fox Coffee Cup Digital Stamp on a piece of Copic Paper, color it with my Markers and fussy cut them out with my scissors. For a bit dimension I glue the images with Foam Tape on the Tags. On the Top of the Tags I add some large Eyelets and some Yarn and my Tags are ready.

So I really hope you like my Clean and Simple Tags. You find many more inspirations on the Facebook Gallery, hope you'll join us.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela