Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2018

♥ Sunny Studio Stamps - Wishing You The Happiest of Holidays ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a Christmas card which I made with some new Sunny Studio Stamps.
I really love these cute Alpaca's.
I started with creating my background with Distress Oxides Tumbled Glass and let it dry. Then I stamped the little snowflakes with a VersaMark Ink Pad and use some white Embossing powder for heat embossing. I cut my background out with the largest Die from Craftin Desert Divas Fancy Frame Dies and  cut out a hill with some Glitter Cardstock with the Fall Border Dies.
Now it's time to stamp the images from the Alpaca Holidays Stamp Set. The trees and the slide are from the Gleeful Reindeer Stamp Set. After my coloring is done I fussy cut them out with my scissors and assemble all pieces together on my background. Then I glue it on my white card base.
For the sentiment I use a banner from the Flag Banner Dies and glue it with Foam Tape on my card. For the final touch I glue some white pearls on my card. I'll hope you like my new card.

With my card I'll take part of these challenges:

Little Red Wagons: CH #477 All Things Christmas

Papercraft Challenge: CH #27 Merry Christmas

 Fab'n' Funky Challenge: CH #420 Cute Christmas

The Crafters Cafe: CH #210 Use Glitter and/or Christmas

Crafty Animals: CH #21 Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.
 

1 Kommentar:

  1. Was für eine tolle Szene, Angela und sie Motive sehr süß !

    Thanks for joining our Christmas Challene @ Little Red Wagon this week and i hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela