Samstag, 15. Dezember 2018

♥ Creative with Stamps - Santa or Gift Challenge ♥

Hi everybody,
 I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today it's time to show you my Mid Month Inspiration Card for the

Santa or Gift Challenge
at
Creative with Stamps

3 Images of your Choice
***************************

 For  my card I decided to use my new Santa's Sleigh Stamp Set from Mama Elephant.
I started first with creating my background with Distress Oxides Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Distress Ink Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire. In the middle of the card I masked a big circle for the moon. After my background is dry I cut it out with the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies.
Then I cut out the hill with the trees and houses from Craftin Desert Divas Fall Border Dies with some Glitter Cardstock and glue it on my background. Now it's time to stamp all images on a piece of Copic Paper and use my Copic Markers for coloring. After my coloring is done I fussy cut out all images with my scissors and glue it on the background. I stamp the sentiment with a clear Embossing pad and use some white Embossing powder for heat embossing. After it is cool down I inked it with Tumbled Glass and use a banner from Craftin Desert Divas Flag Banner Dies.
For the final touch I glue some little turquoise pearls on my card.

So I'll hope you like my new card like I do and I'll hope I could inspire you to take part of our Santa or Gift challenge.

With this card I'll take part of  these challenges:

Crafty Cardmakers: CH #224 Christmas

Through The Purple Haze Challenge: CH #151 'Tis the Season

Christmas Crafts All Your 'Round: December Challenge Anything Goes

Crafty Calendar Challenge: December Challenge It's Christmas Time

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.


3 Kommentare:

  1. An adorable card. Love the little plump reindeer. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge.
    Mary

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love this. It is so cute. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. A great creation.

    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Crafts All Year Round and all the best for 2019!

    Helen x
    DT

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela