Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Just for You Card with Baking Racoon ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another card with some stamps of Craftin Desert Divas Delicious Wishes Digital Stamps.

For this card I use the little baking racoon for my main image.
For the background I use some Design  Paper and on the left side my own made background. I started first to create the background and use stamps from the Winter Cheer Stamp Set and the Sweet Kisses Stamp Set. I color all images with my Copic Markers and glue it on my Design paper. Then I use the largest Die from the Fancy Frame Dies, cut it out and glue it on my white card base.
Now I print out my image, color it also with my Copic Markers and cut it out with the Stitched in Circle Dies.  I glue the circle for some dimension with Foam Tape on my card.  For the sentiment I use a stamp from the Simply Said Stamp Set and a banner from the Flag Banner Dies.
For the final touch I glue some Mermaid Lagoon sequins on the card.

So that's all for today. I'll hope you like my card and enjoy my posting. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela