Dienstag, 20. November 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Happy Holidays with Bundled Up Bunny Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody, 
I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a new card with the Bundled Up Bunny Digital Stamp and the new Inside Scalloped Oval Dies from Craftin Desert Divas.
 I start first to create the Distress Background with the Distress Oxides Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Distress Ink Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire and let it dry. After the background is dry I use the Snowflake Flurries Stencil and apply some Glimmer Embossing paste. After it is dry I cut it out with the new Inside Scalloped Oval Dies. So my first thought was to glue the inked oval only on a white card base, but that does not look really good. So I decide to create my card base in the same colors I've used for the oval background.
Then I printed out the Bundled Up Bunny Digital Stamp on a piece of Copic paper, color it with my Copic Markers and fussy cut it out. After this I glue it on my card. For the sentiment from the Happy Sentiments Stamp Set I use a banner from the Flag Banner Dies and glue it with Fun Foam on my card. For the decoration I only use some white Sequins from the Polar Frost Sequins on my card.

So that's it for today, I'll hope you like my new card. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

1 Kommentar:

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela