Montag, 15. Oktober 2018

♥ Creative with Stamps - Mid Month Inspiration Halloween Card ♥

Hi everybody, 
I wish you a wonderful Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today it's time to show you my Mid Month inspiration card for the

Halloween or Leaves Challenge  
at
Creative with Stamps Challenge

For my card I decide to made a Halloween card and use some stamps from Craftin Desert Divas.
I started first to create a watercolor background with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors, let it dry and cut it out with the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies.
I'm cutting out the fence from the Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies with Mirror and Glitter Cardstock , the Hill from the Harvest Border Dies and the Hill from the Fall Border Dies. I colored the images with my Copic Markers and fussy cut them out with my scissors. After this I assembled all items to my background and glue it on a black card base. I glue the colored images with some Foam Tape on my card. For the sentiment from the Frightfully Sweet Stamp Set I use a banner from the Flag Banner Dies. For the final touch I glue some Pizazz and Mermaid Lagoon Sequins on my card.

So that's it for today. Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.
 

1 Kommentar:

  1. That is one amazing water coloured background Angela for a truly awesome Halloween card! Love it!! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela