Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Sweet Holiday Wishes card with Gingerbread Train Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody,
as I told you this morning I come back today with another new card from the 
Craftin Desert Divas October Release.

For this card I use the cute Gingerbread Train Digital Stamp.
I started first to create a Distress Oxides background with Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers and let it dry. In the meantime I cut out a hill with Glitter Cardstock from the Fall Border Dies and another hill with the trees and houses also from the Fall Border Dies. I embossed this hill with a dot Embossing folder and glue it on my dry background. Then I glue the other hill also on my background. After this I cut out a frame from Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock with the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies and glue it on my background. I printed the Gingerbread Train out on a piece of Copic Paper, color it with my Copics, fussy cut it out and glue it on my card. I also stamp the little squirrel and the North Pole sign from the Nice List Stamp Set, color it and fussy cut them also out with my scissor and glue it on the card. For the sentiment which is also from the Gingerbread Train Digital Stamp I use a banner from the Flag Banner Dies.

So I'll hope you like this Christmas card with the cute Gingerbread Train. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela