Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Shaker Card with Cheerful Snowman from the new Release ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a wonderful Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another card with the cute Cheerful Snowman Digital Stamp from
Craftin Desert Divas October Release.
For my card today I decided to make a Shaker Card.



I started first to ink a piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock with Distress Oxides Blueprint Sketch and splashed some white watercolor on this. After it is dry I cut out a circle with the Inside Scalloped Circle Dies. On the backside of the circle I glue some Acetate and some Foam Tape for the dimensions.
Then I glue a piece of design paper on my white card base and filled in the middle some Polar Frost Sequins and glue the front on my card. Now I printed out the Cheerful Snowman, color it with my Copic Markers and cut it out with my scissors. For an extra glimmer I use the Zig Wink of Stella Brush Glitter Marker.
I don't stamp any sentiment on the front because on the Design Paper in the background are my sentiments. On the front I glue for the final touch also some white Sequins from the Polar Frost Sequins.

So I'll hope you like my new shaker card and enjoy this posting.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela