Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Sending Christmas Cheer with Cheerful Snowman from the new Release ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my next card with a new Digital Stamp from 
 Craftin Desert Divas October Release.
 For my new card I use the Cheerful Snowman Digital Stamp.
I started first to create a background with some white glimmer Embossing Paste and the Snowflake Flurries Stencil and let it dry. In the meanwhile I create a Distress Oxides background and let it also dry. After the Snowflake background is dry I cut it out with the largest Die from the Fancy Frame Dies and in the middle a circle from the Stitched in Circle Dies. I also cut out a white hill from the Fall Border Dies and glue it behind the circle. Then I glue my Distress oxide background behind the circle and the hill and glue them on my card base. I inked the edges from my card base also with Distress Oxides. 
I printed out the Cheerful Snowman, use my Copic Marker for coloring and fussy cut it out.Then I glue the snowman with some Foam Tape on my card. For the sentiment from the Holly Jolly Stamp Set I use a banner from the Flag Banner Dies and glue it also with Foam Tape on my card. 
For decorating my card I use some Polar Frost and some Shine Bright Sequins.

So I'll hope you like this card also and you enjoyed this posting. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you later for my second posting today.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela