Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - From Owl of Us Card with Stocking Owl Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a wonderful Sunday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another card with the Stocking Owl Digital Stamp from
Craftin Desert Divas October Release.

For my card today I decided to make a card with an embossed wooden background.
I started first to create a Distress Oxides background with Blueprint Sketch, splashed some white Kuretaki Gansai Tambi Watercolors on it and let it dry. In the meanwhile I create my wooden background. I cut out a piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock with the Fancy Frame Dies and in the middle a circle with the Stitched in Circle Dies. Then I use an Embossing Folder, inked the embossed background with Distress Brushed Corduroy and splashed some white and brown color on it. After this I print out the Stocking Owl, color it with my Copic Markers, cut it out with my scissors and glue it with Foam Tape on the card. Then I glue all on my white card base. For the sentiment I use a stamp from the Owliday Stamp Set and a banner from the Flag Banner Dies. For the final touch I glue some Polar Frost Sequins on my card.

So that's it for today, I'll hope you like my new card and enjoyed this posting.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela