Mittwoch, 3. Oktober 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Creative Challenge Essential Embossing ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

This week we show you at Craftin Desert Divas all about 
Essential Embossing 

Did you know that you can Digital Stamps also use for heat embossing like stamped images?
It is really easy if you have an Embossing Pen.
For my card I printed out the Peonie Bouquet Digital Stamp on a piece of Copic Paper and color the image with my Copic Markers. After that I cut it out with a Die from the Fancy Frame Dies.
Now it's time to emboss the image with the Embossing Pen. 
I inked the image with the Embossing Pen and use some Holographic Embossing Powder for an extra sparkling and heat embossed it with my heat gun.
 After my embossing is done I inked the background with Distress Ink Antique Linen. Then I glue my image with the Tonic Craft Tacky Glue on my white card base.
 Because I want the sentiment directly beside my image I use my Antistatic Powder Tool Applicator and stamp the Sentiment from the Kindness Stamp Set with a Versamark Watermark Stamp Pad, use some golden Embossing Powder and my heat gun for heat embossing. For the final touch I glue some Jingle Berries Sequins on my card.

So I'll hope you like my posting and give the Embossing technique from Digital stamps a try.
Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela