Samstag, 29. September 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Coffee Fairy Card for Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop ♥

Hi everybody, 
here I am again with my second posting today.

Today is the National Coffee Day and it's time for a Blog Hop at the
Coffee Loving Cardmakers
There are many sponsors and so you'll have many chances to win some of the amazing prices. So'll come on and join this wonderful event.
Craftin Desert Divas take also part of this wonderful Blog Hop as a Sponsor and create two super cute new Digital Stamps for this event. 
You'll find many more inspirations with the new Digital Stamps of the Craftin Desert Divas Blog.

I made a card with the new Coffee Fairy Digital Stamp. I'll create a Distress Oxide background with Carved Pumpkin and Abandoned Coral and let it dry. In the meantime I cut out the grass border and the trees from the Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies and inked them also with the Distress Oxides. I also cut out a frame with the Fancy Frame Dies from a piece of Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock and glue it with the grass and the trees on my background. After this I glue it all with Tonic Craft Tacky Glue on my white card base.
Now it's time to print the image on a piece of Copic Paper. I colored the image with my Copic Marker and fussy cut it out with my scissors. I glue the image on my card and cut out a banner from the Flag Banner Dies for the sentiment which you find also in the Fairy Coffee Digital Stamp Set. For an interesting look I inked the banner with Distress Ink Vintage Photo and glue it on my card. For the final touch I glue some Pumpkin Spice Sequins on my card and that's it.
So I'll hope you like my card and enjoy this posting. 

 With my card I'll take part of these challenges:

Crafty Cardmakers: CH #18 Autumn Colors

 Crafty Gals Corner: CH #175 Anything Fall Goes

4 Crafty Chicks: CH #422 Happy Fall Y'all

Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.

4 Kommentare:

  1. I can see she loves her coffee! She's adorable! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Tolle Karte! Der Hintergrund ist toll und überhaupt hast du der Szene super viel Tiefe durch die verschiedenen Ebenen gegeben! Vielen Dank fürs Mitmachen bei den Crafty Cardmakers und hab ein schönes Wochenende! Happy crafting wünscht dir Maike ;o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wowee, love this, great card, and the colors are awesome. Adorable image as well. Thanks for playing our fall twist challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/4CC

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautifully coloured and designed card.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela