Mittwoch, 15. August 2018

♥ Creative with Stamps - You are my Hero as Mid Month Inspiration for Father Challenge ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my Mid Month Inspirations Card for the  
 at
 
For my card I use the cute Builder Beaver and Scene It Stamps from Clearly Besotted.
At first I stamp the trees from the Scene It Stamps with the Masking Technique. With the same technique I stamp the wood stack at the bottom of my card. At the sky I stamped some little clouds and little birds from the Scene It Stamp set. Then it's time to color the trees and the wood stack with my Copic Markers.
 I stamp the cute little beavers on a piece of Copic paper and fussy cut them out with my scissors. For coloring I use also my Copic Markers. For the green background on my card I use a Olive Green Polychromos pencils. I place the beavers with some Foam Tape on my card. The sentiment is also in the Builder Beavers Stamp Set and I stamped it on a banner from the Flag Banner Dies.
 For die cutting my scene I use my favorite Die from the Fancy Frame Dies and glue it on my white card base. Some green Sequins from the Fall Harvest Set makes my card perfect.

So I'll hope my card inspire you a little bit and you'll join our Father Challenge.

With my card I'll take part at these Challenges:

So that's it for today. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

5 Kommentare:

  1. Totally adorable! What a fun card! Love the little beavers and what a cute scene you've created! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi,
    love this cute card!!! Great colouring.
    Thank you for joining in our Creative Friday Challenge.
    Bye Scarlett

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a cute scene. Thank you for joining us at QKR Stampede this week.
    Mary

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You created such a sweet little scene for these adorable beavers! Love all of the details you put into this.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Animals challenge.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautifully colored little scene. I love all your details. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela