Montag, 13. August 2018

♥ Camping Scene Card for Craftin Desert Divas August Release Sneak Peek Day 2 ♥

Hi everybody,
 I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today it's Day 2 of the Sneak Peeks from the
 Craftin Desert Divas August Release.
Have you already join the Event Page at the Craftin Desert Divas Facebook Gallery?
https://www.facebook.com/events/275027883092435/
If not, hop over to the Event Page on Facebook and join us at this wonderful event. You'll find there many  more inspirations and sneak peeks from the Design Team.

Today I show you a sneak peek card from the August Release. All new products are available at the 08/18/18 in the Craftin Desert Divas online shop.
I try to create a camping scene with a touch of fall colors. I started first to color one die from the Fall Border Dies and a grass hill with one die from Outdoor Landscape Two Dies. For coloring the images I use my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Marker and let them dry. Then I create the sky background with Distress Oxides Tumbled Glass and cut it out with the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies. Now it's time for printing the images from the Camping Scene Digis and the Reindeer Digi and color it with my Copic Markers. After I cut out my images with my scissors I assemble all together to a card and I'm really happy how it looks like.
For more amazing inspirations check out the Craftin Desert Divas Blog.
So that's it for today. Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela