Freitag, 6. Juli 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - July Digital Release - Action Wobbler Card with Kitty Frappucino ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today it's the new July Digital Release from Craftin Desert Divas. They're really all so cute. You can find them all here.

For my card I use the Kitty Frappucino and make an Action Wobble Card. I colored the cute Kitty Frappucino with my Copic Markers, cut it out with my scissors and glue it with the Wobble Tool on my background. For the background I use a Digital Stamp from the Pet Shop Digital Stamp Set, color it also with my Copic Markers and cut it out with the largest Die from the  Fancy Frame Dies.
I glue the background with the Tonic Craft Tacky Glue on my card base. The real color from my card base was white, but I colored the edges in the same color from the Kitty Frappucino Mug. For the sentiment from the Simply Said Stamp Set I use one Banner from the Flag Banner Dies. For decorate my card I use some Mermaid Lagoon Sequins and some Peppermint Twist Sequins.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela