Freitag, 15. Juni 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Life is better with Coffee / Cactus Coffee Mug Card ♥

Hi everybody,
 I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another card with the Digital Stamp Cactus Coffee Mug from Craftin Desert Divas
To work with Digital Stamps is really wonderful, because you can decide for yourself how your image looks like. And another positive thing is you don't need any extra program, you can do it in your Word program, which is mostly on your PC. You can print a big image or you can minimize the image, so that you have a small image.

For my card I use many small Cactus Coffee Mugs for my background and one bigger image as my main image.
I printed the small images on a piece of Copic Paper and cut it out with the largest Die from the Fancy Frame Dies. For coloring my images I use my Copic Markers.
Then I printed out a big Cactus Coffee Mug, cut it out with my scissor and color it also with Copic Markers. After that I decided to cut out a circle with the Inside Scalloped Circle Dies in the middle of the background and glue it with some Foam Tape back in the middle of the background. Then I glue all with Tonic Craft Tacky Glue on my Kraft Cardstock and on my white card base. I create the sentiment on my PC and cut it out with a banner from the Flag Banner Dies. To glue the Carnie Sequins on my card I use the Multi Medium Matte.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela