Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Ice Cream Card with Cool Treats Digital Stamps for monthly Mood Board Challenge ♥

Hi everybody,
 I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a card for the Craftin Desert Divas monthly Mood Board Challenge at the Facebook Gallery.
This is the amazing Mood Board for June.
 For my card I was inspired by the Icecream and made a card with the Cool Treats Digital Stamp.
 For my background I printed many different types of ice cream from the Cool Treats Digital Stamps on a piece of Copic Paper and color all images with my Copic Marker. After the coloring is done I cut out the background with the largest Die from the Fancy Frame Dies and in the middle a circle with the Inside Scalloped Circle Dies. Then I glue the background with the Tonic Craft Tacky Glue on my card base. Because I want the same color for my card base like my main image I colored the edges with the same mint color. I use some Foam Tape to glue the middle circle on the background.
 For the little ice cream truck I use also my copic markers, fussy cut it out with my scissors and glue it with some Foam Tape in the middle of circle. Then I use some Citrus Bliss Sequins, Shine Bright Sequins and some Pastel Paradise Sequins for decorate my card.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela