Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Digital Design Team / I can't even card ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show a new card with a Digital Stamp from Craftin Desert Divas. For my card I use the cute  I can't even Digital Stamp and the Blooming Tree Stencil.
I start to create my card with printing out the Digital Stamp on a piece of Copic Paper. Then I law down the Blooming Tree Stencil on my paper and draw the Blooming Tree on my paper.
After this I colored the I can't even Digital Stamp, the grass and the Blooming Tree with my Copic Markers. Then I cut it out with the largest Die from the Fancy Frame Dies and glue it with the Tonic Craft Tacky Glue on a piece of Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock and then on my white card base. For the Flowers in the tree I use the Flower Border Dies and some Citrus Bliss Sequins.

Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela