Dienstag, 5. Juni 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Digital Design Team / May The Trolls Be with You ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I share you card for Craftin Desert Divas with the cute Troll Wars Stamp Set.
At the beginning I start to create two different watercolor backgrounds with the Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors and let them dry. Then I use the Outer Space Stencil and inked the background with Distress Ink Bundled Sage.
 In the meantime I stamp the images from the Troll Wars Stamp Set with my Copic Markers and cut them out with my Scissor.
 Then I cut out my blue background with the largest Die from the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies
From the brown / golden background I cut out three borders with the Garden Border Dies and glue the with some Foam Tape together and glue them on the bottom of my blue background.
After this I glue two images from the Troll Wars Stamp Set on my card. I stamp the sentiment which is also included by the Stamp Set with a VersaMark Stamp Pad on a piece of black Cardstock and use some white Embossing Powder for heat embossing the sentiment. After this I cut it out with a banner from the Flag Banner Dies and glue it with Tonic Craft Tacky Glue on my card. I also use some Nuvo Crystal Drops Morning Dew and glue some clear drops on my card and my card is ready.

Many thanks for stopping by and I wish you all a wonderful day.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela