Montag, 25. Juni 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Aloha Shaker Card for the Monthly Mood Board Challenge ♥

Hi everybody,
 I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another shaker card for the Craftin Desert Divas monthly Mood Board Challenge at the Facebook Gallery.
 Do you join us for this fantastic challenge? Hope to see you, you have the chance of some awesome prizes.
This is the June Mood Board to inspire you.
For my shaker card I was inspired by these amazing colors. 
At first I created a background with the Hibiscus Flowers from the Craftin Desert Divas Aloha Stamp Set. I stamped the flower with a VersaMark Stamp Pad  and use white Embossing powder for heat embossing all flowers. For coloring the flowers and the background I use my Avery Elle Watercolors.
After the background is dry I cut it out with the largest Die from the Fancy Frame Dies and placed in the middle a die from the Tag It Dies. Then I glue a piece of Acetate behind the shaker "window". On my card base I glue the little tag from the cutting background with the Tonic Craft Tacky Glue. I placed some Shimmer Sequins and some Jingle Berries Sequins in the middle and glue my background with some Foam Tape on my card base.
 I stamped the sentiment from the Aloha Stamp Set on a banner from the Flag Banner Dies and glue it also with some Foam Tape on my card.
 I color the little Aloha Gnomie Girl with my Copic Markers and fussy cut it out with may scissors and glue it on my card. I also glue some Jingle Berries Sequins on the card background and I'm really happy how it looks like.
I hope you enjoy my new Aloha shaker card. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

1 Kommentar:

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela