Freitag, 25. Mai 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Digital Release with new Coffee Digis ♥

Hi everybody,
I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Craftin Desert Divas starts today a new Digital Release with many cute Coffee themed Digital Stamps.

Here I show you my first card with the cute Chibi Coffee Mug Digital Stamp.
For this card I made a watercolored background with Distress Ink Spun Sugar and some little golden Gansai Tambi Watercolor splashes .
After it is dry I cut it out with the Inside Scalloped Square Dies in two different sizes. I'm also cutting out two Frames with  Bristol Smooth Paper and glue them with the watercolored background on my card base. On my card base I color the edges also with Distress Ink Spun Sugar, so that's fits perfectly to the background. Then I color the Chibi Coffee Mug with Copic Markers, fussy cut it out and glue it in the middle of the small square.  I create the sentiment on my PC and cut it out with one banner from the Flag Banner Dies and glue it with Tonic Craft Tacky Glue on my card. I use Multi Medium Matte to glue the Maple Leaves Sequins on my card.

So I'll hope you like this card. Many thanks for stopping by and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela