Dienstag, 22. Mai 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Digital Design Team / Coffee Donut Bear Birthday Card ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a birthday card with the a Digital Stamp from Craftin Desert Divas.
I use the cute Coffee Donut Bear and create my background with a little stamp from the Donut Party Stamp Set.
At first I stamp the little cake/donut plate from the Donut Party Stamp Set on a piece of Copic paper and color all images with my Copic Marker. Then I cut it out with the Inside Scalloped Square Dies and glue all with the Tonic Craft Tacky Glue on my white card base. Then I stamp the sentiment from the Sweetest Birthday Stamp Set on a banner from the Flag Banner Dies and glue it at the bottom of my card.
I printed the cute Coffee Donut Bear with my Laser Printer on a piece of Copic Paper, color the image with my Copic Marker and fussy cut it out. Then I cut out a circle from the Inside Scalloped Circle Dies and color the frame in the same turquoise color which I use for the scarf from the little bear. I glue the circle with Foam Tape in the middle of my card and then the cute bear on the circle. For decorate my card I use some Mermaid Lagoon Sequins and made with the Ivory Seashell from Nuvo some little pearl drops.

So I hope you like my new birthday card. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela