Freitag, 27. April 2018

♥ Power Poppy - Another card with Climbing Clematis Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

As I promised you yesterday, I show you today another card with the Climbing Clematis Digital Stamp from Power Poppy. For this card I use my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Marker.
 I printed the image with my Laser Printer on a píece of Strathmore Bristol Smooth Paper and cut it out with the largest Die from the Craftin Desert Divas Fancy Frame Dies
I color the images with the ZIG's and let it dry. For my background I color the edges from another piece of Strathmore Bristol Smooth Paper and glue my image with the Tonic Craft Tacky Glue on the background paper and all papers with Foam Tape on my white card base. For the sentiment from the Flower Kisses Stamp Set I use one die from the Flag Banner Dies and glue it on my card. Some Melon Drops Sequins make my card perfect.

So that's it for today, I hope you like my newest card. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela