Freitag, 20. April 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas Release Week - Release Week Day 4 - Cloudy Sky Stencil and Happy Hello Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everyone,
I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.♥ 
 
Today is Day 4 of the Release Week from the Craftin Desert Divas April Release and today I show you my card with the new Cloudy Sky Stencil and the Happy Hello Digital Stamp

For my card I made a background with the Cloudy Sky Stencil and Distress Oxide Salty Ocean and let it dry. Then I cut it out with the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies. I'm also cutting out three little white clouds. These clouds is a free Die if your order is over $50 and it's automatically shipped with qualifying orders while supplies last.
Then I cut out a flower border from the Flower Border Dies, color it with my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Marker and let it dry. After all is drying I glue the flower border with the Tonic Craft Tacky Glue at the bottom of my Cloudy Sky background and then I glue all of my white card base.
 As I saw the new Cloudy Sky Stencil I think the cute elefant from the Happy Hello Digital Stamp is really perfect for a Stencil background. So I printed the image out with my Laser Printer, color it with my Copic Markers, cut it out with my scissors and glue it on my card.
I'm also add some Nuvo Morning Dew Clear Drops and some Moonlight Kisses Sequins on my card. I'm so happy how it looks like and I'll hope you like it also.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela