Montag, 23. April 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Digital Design Team - Birthday Card with Bee Cake Digital Stamp ♥ ♥

Hi everyone,
I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my newest card with the cute Bee Cake Digital Stamp from Craftin Desert Divas. I really love all the cute animal cake digital stamps.

At first I create the background with the Sorted Shapes 1 Stencil and Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber and let it dry.
In the meantime I print out the image on a piece of Copic Paper and color it with my Copic Markers. Then I cut it out with a die from the Fancy Frame Dies and glue it with some Foam Tape on my background, which I cut also out with a die from the Fancy Frame Dies.
 Then I cut out my white card base from a piece of Copic Paper and decide to ink the frame in the same pink color which I use for the cake plate. After that I glue my inked background with the Tonic Craft Tacky Glue on the paper.
For the sentiment I use one of the Flag Banner Dies, cut it out and glue it on my card. For decorating I use some Pastel Paradise Sequins and glue them with the Multi Medium Matte on my card.

So that's it for today, I'll hope you like this card. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela