Mittwoch, 14. März 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Hello Friend Card for the March Release ♥

Hi everbody,
I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

After a week with a flu and sleeping most time of the days, I'm feeling fine again and show you now a card from the March Release.
 The new release products are available in the shop, so hop over and save your favorites.

For my card I create a background with the new Bright Horizon Stencil. I use the Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber and Distress Ink Tumbled Glass.
After my background is dry, I cut it out with the Fancy Frame Dies and from the middle of my background I cut out a tag with the new Tag It Die. Then I create a flower border with the new Flower Border Dies, color it with my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Marker and glue it behind the background. After this I glue my background with some Fun Foam on my white card base. I printed the cute bunny and the little worm from the Spring Friends Digital Stamp Set, color them with my Copic Markers and cut them out with my scissor. I stamp the cute dragonfly from the Gnomie Stamp Set, color it also with Copic Markers, cut it out and glue it at the top of my card. For the sentiment I use the Floral Wreaths Stamp Set and cut it out with a die from the Flag Banner Dies. For decorating my card I use some Pastel Paradise Sequins.

So I'll hope you enjoy this card. For more Inspirations hop over to the Facebook Gallery.
Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela