Sonntag, 25. März 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Have a Sweet Day card with Lamb with Flowers Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another card with the cute Lamb with Flowers Digital Stamp from Craftin Desert Divas.

For this card I create a background with the little flowers from the Lamb with Flowers Digital Stamp on a piece of Copic Paper and printed it out with my Laser Printer.
 Then I colored all flowers with my Copic Markers and cut it out with the largest Die from the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies. I glue the middle part on a piece of Craft Cardstock and distress all edges. After this I color the frame with a light blue color and glue it with some 1mm Foam tape on the cardstock.
For the main image I color the Lamb with Flowers Digital Stamp with Copic Markers and cut it out with my scissors. Then I cut out a circle with the Inside Scalloped Circle Dies, color the middle part also with a light blue color, glue it on the middle of my background and glue all on my white card base.  After this I glue the little lamb also with some 1mm Foam Tape in the middle of the circle and I'm really happy how it looks like.
For the sentiment I use a stamp from the Sweet Shop Stamp Set and a die from the Flag Banner Dies. For decorating my card I use some Jingle Berries Sequins.

So I'll hope you also enjoy this card. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela