Sonntag, 18. März 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Easter Card with Bunny in a Basket Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another card for the monthly Mood Board Challenge at the Craftin Desert Divas Facebook Gallery.
 This is our Mood Board for the month of March.
 For my card I was inspired by the lovely colors and so I decided to create an Easter card with many eggs on my background.
 At first I create the background on my PC and I use the cute little eggs from the Easter Cuties Digital Stamp Set. I printed it out and color all eggs with my Copic Marker. Then I cut it out with the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies and glue it on a piece of Craft Cardstock. For the edges of the Craft Cardstock I use my Distress Tool and glue the background on my white card base. For the sentiment I use a stamp from the Somebunny Stamp Set and a banner from the Flag Banner Dies.
 For my main image I use the Bunny in a Basket Digital Stamp. I printed it out and cut it out with a die from the Inside Scalloped Circle Dies. For coloring I use also my Copic Marker and after this I glue it with Fun Foam in the middle of my card. For decorating my card I use some Pumpkin Spice Sequins.

I'll hope you like my Easter card and join our monthly Mood Board Challenge at the Facebook Gallery.

Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela