Freitag, 12. Januar 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Happy Wishes with Genie Wishes Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today is the Special Day from the Craftin Desert Divas January Release, because the Release is available at 3pm EST in the shop.
I show you today another card with a cute Digital Stamp which was a Freebie during the Release Event Party on the Facebook Gallery.

As I saw this image at the first time I think it would be great to create a shaker card with it and so here is my Happy Wishes card.
At first I create two pink watercolor backgrounds with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors and let it dry. I also splashed some golden watercolor on my backgrounds. After all is dry I cut out my backgrounds with the largest die and the middle die from the Fancy Frame Dies and glue the largest background on my white card case. After that I cut out a little window with a small die from the Fancy Frame Dies from the middle background. I glue a piece of acetate behind the window, filled it with some Starbust Sequins and glue it with some Fun Foam on my card. I decorate my card with some wooden stars which I colored with my Copich Markers.
I printed the Genie Wishes Digital Stamp out, use my Copic Markers for coloring and glue it on my card. The sentiments are from the Sending Sentiments Stamp Set.

So I'll hope you like my shaker card and I could inspire you a little bit. I wish you a wonderful day and hope to see you soon here on my blog.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi Angela what a gorgeous card and your design is wonderful
    Thank you for sharing

    Debs xx
    https://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela