Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Winter card with Hoo Loves You Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another card with a cute Digital Stamp from Craftin Desert Divas. As I saw the Hoo Loves You Digital Stamp I decided to make a winter card with it.
For my card I made a background with the Distress Inks Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass. After drying I use the Craftin Desert Divas Snowflake Flurries Stencil and some Glimmer Embossing paste and let it dry. In the meantime I cut out the tree from the Craftin Desert Divas Outdoor Landscape Two Dies, inked it with Distress Walnut Stain  and also some Glimmer Embossing paste and let it also dry. After that I cut out my background with the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies and glue the tree on the background.
For coloring my image I use my Spectrum Noir Markers, cut it out with my scissors and glue it on my background.  I think the little snow rabbit from the Oh What Fun Stamp Set fits perfectly to this card. The sentiment is also from the Oh What Fun Stamp Set and I cut it out with one die from the Flag Banner Dies. Some Polar Frost Sequins make my card perfect.

So I hope you like my new card a little bit. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela