Mittwoch, 22. November 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Some more little Advent calendars to go ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I would show you some more little Advent calendars I made for some good friends. I used some Clear and Digital Stamps from Craftin Desert Divas.
 I made all my Advent calendars in the same way, only the Design paper and the image are different.
For decorating my Advent calendars I use the Christmas Eve Digital Stamp Set, the Nice List Stamp set, the Oh What Fun Stamp Set and the Holly Jolly Stamp Set. For the circles I use the Stitched in Circle Dies and for the sentiment I use one of the Flag Banner Dies. You find the sentiment and the little present stamp in the Nice List Stamp Set.

So I hope you enjoy my little Advent calendars, now it's time to create the next christmas projects.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela