Sonntag, 19. November 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Merry Christmas Card with Jingle Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a wonderful sunday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.
Did you seen that the Craftin Desert Divas November Release is now available in the Online Shop?
If not, take a look here at all these new amazing products and save your favorites. Happy shopping.
Today I show you another christmas card with the cute Reindeer Jingle Digi Stamp from Craftin Desert Divas.

For my card I've created my own background with some present stamps from the Craftin Desert Divas Owl-idays Stamp Set and from the Craftin Desert Divas  Nice List Stamp Set. With the largest die from the Francy Frame Dies I've cut out a background panel and stamped the little present images over the whole panel. For coloring all these little presents I've used my Spectrum Noir Markers.
After that I've printed out the Jingle Digital Stamp on a piece of Marker Paper and cut it out with a circle from the Stitched in Circle Dies.
For my coloring I've used also my Spectrum Noir Markers and for the decoration some Maple Leaves Sequins. You'll find the sentiment in the Oh What Fun Stamp Set. I've stamped it with a Versamark Ink on a piece of deep red cardstock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. After that I've cut it out with one of the Flag Banner Dies and glue it on my background.

So that's it for today, I'll hope you enjoy this card. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela