Freitag, 24. November 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Little round card with Owl-idays Stamp Set ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another christmas card with the cute owls from the Owl-idays Stamp Set from Craftin Desert Divas.
But this time I made a little round card and use some Doodlebug Snowflake Design Paper for the background.
 For my card base I cut out white cardstock with a scalloped circle from the Stitched in Cirdcle Dies.  For the background I use a smaller circle and some Doodlebug Designpaper from the Here Comes Santa Claus Paper Pad
On this card I use also the hill and the village border die from the Fall Border Die Set and the Snowflake Flurries Stencil to  create a snow scene. I colored the reindeer owl and the owl with the present from the Owl-idays Stamp Set with my Spectrum Noir Markers, cut them out and glue them on my card.

So that's it for today, I hope you enjoy this card. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela