Donnerstag, 23. November 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Christmas Card with Owl-Idays Stamp Set ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another christmas card with Craftin Desert Divas products. 
As you know I'm on the Craftin Desert Divas Digital Design Team, but Craftin Desert Divas has besides the digital stamps soooooooo many amazing Stamp Sets that I decided to make another christmas card with the cute Owl-idays Stamp Set. They're really cute or what do you think?
 For my background I colored a piece of watercolor paper with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors and let it dry. After that I use the Snowflake Flurries Stencil and some Glitter Embossingpaste and let it dry again. In the meantime I cut out a hill from the Fall Border Dies and one from the village border die and use again the Snowflake Flurries Stencil and the Glitter paste.
 After all was dried I cut out a white frame with the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies and glue all my borders and the frame on the background. For coloring the cute Owls from the Owl-idays Stamp Set I use my Spectrum Noir Markers, cut them out with my scissors and glue them on my christmas scene.
You'll find the sentiment also in the Owl-idays Stamp Set. I use again one die from the Flag Banner Dies for the sentiment. Some Polar Frost Sequins makes my christmas card perfect.

I'll hope you enjoy my newest christmas card. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

 With my card I'll take part of these challenges:




3 Kommentare:

  1. This is so beautiful... love it! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week! Anna Dt

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. A super cool card. Thanks for playing along at Make My Monday. Caz DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Huhu Angela,
    eine zuckersüße Karte! Danke fürs Mitmachen bei Stempel-Magie.
    LG Daniela (DT)

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela