Dienstag, 3. Oktober 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Third Guest Designing with Pumpkin Spice Scene Card ♥

Hi everybody,
I'm very happy to see you here agian on my blog. Today we celebrate here in Germany the German Day of Unity and so thats a great day to relax and create some stamping cards.

Today I show you my third card as a Craftin Desert Divas guest designer for the stamp team.
 For this card I decided to make a little stamping scene with the Harvest Wishes stamp set and the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies.
I've stamped my little scene on a piece of copic paper and colored the images from the Harvest Wishes stamp set with my Copic and Spectrum Noir Markers. For the frame I've colored a piece of Canson Watercolor Paper with Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors and let it dry. After that I cut out the frame with the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies and glue it with some Foam Tape on my scene. The sentiment is also in the Harvest Wishes stamp set. I cut out a banner with the Flag Banner Dies and glue it on my card. For the decoration I use some sequins from the Fall Harvest sequins set.

So I hope you like this scene card.  Many thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back tomorrow for the next guest design post.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela