Donnerstag, 26. Oktober 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Planner Layout KW 43 mit Ghostly Greetings Digital Stamps ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I would show you my planner layout for the current week, which I decorate with some cute Digital Stamps from Craftin Desert Divas.
I've printed these Digi Stamps out on some Sticker Paper and cut them out with my scissors.
For my coloring I've used my Spectrum Noir Markers.
I've used some Digital Stamps from the Planner Bundle and for my Halloween decoration I've used some Digital Stamps from the Ghostly Greeting Set.
At the bottom on the left side I've used the Border from the Harvest Border Dies and cut it out with black shimmering cardstock.
The bats are from the Happy Haunting Set and the cute witch hat and stockings are from the Witching Hour Set. I've also used some Washi Tape for my decoration.

So that it's for today. I'll hope you like my layout a little bit. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela