Samstag, 21. Oktober 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - October Mini Release Day 1 ♥

Hi everybody,
today it's a very special day, we're celebrating at Craftin Desert Divas the first day of the October Mini Release with the new Holiday Border Dies.

October Mini Release special: Save 10% on your order using code: mini. Offer is valid 10/22 thur 10/25, instock items only, not valid for wholesale orders or previous orders.
 
The new Release products will be in the Craftin Desert Divas Online Shop on 10/22/17 at 3pm EST.

 For my first card I've decided to make a non cute card, only with one of the new Craftin Desert Divas Holiday Border Die.
 For the background I embossed a piece if grey cardstock and a piece of vellum with a star embossing folder. On the edges I've glue some Star Dust Stickles and let them dry. After drying I glue the grey embossed cardstock and the embossed vellum on my base cardstock.
 After that I cut out the Border Die with Neenah Solar White Cardstock. I've colored the elements with my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Marker and glue them in the middle of the vellum. On the edges of the vellum I glue some Nuvo Drops and on the grey cardstock I glue some Moonlight Kisses Sequins with Glossy Accents.

You'll find many more inspirations, freebies and giveaways on the CDD Facebook Gallery.

So that it's for today, I'll hope you like this non cute card. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you tomorrow on my blog for the next projects with the new dies and Digi Stamps.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela