Dienstag, 24. Oktober 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Hedgie Card for the Monthly Mood Board Challenge ♥

Hi everybody,
this is my second posting for today, because I will show you another card for the Craftin Desert Divas Monthly Mood Board Challenge on Facebook.
 We have this month a really wonderful Mood Board for you.
For my card I was inspired by the little apple basket at the bottom left side and of course the colors from the Mood Board.
First I've cut out a piece of Doodlebug Design Paper from the Gingham-Linen Rainbow Petite Prints Paper Pad with the Fancy Frame Dies and glue it on the orange Fleamarket Doodlebug Design Paper.
 For my Truly Grateful sentiment I've cut out a little banner with a die from the Fancy Frame Dies. You'll find the sentiment in the Harvest Wishes stamp set.
Then I've printed out the Hedgie Digital Stamp with a die from the Fancy Frame Dies and color it with my Spectrum Noir Markers. Before I glue the papers on my card ground I've added on the left side and on the bottom of my card some twisted yarn.
On the leaves and the apples I've glue some Glossy Accents. Some Carnie Sequins and Trick Or Treat Sequins around the image make my card perfect.

So I'll hope you like this card and I would be pleased if  you'll join us at our Monthly Mood Board Challenge.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela