Montag, 2. Oktober 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Second Guest Designing with round Happy Pumpkin Spice Season Card ♥

Hi everybody,
I'm very happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my second card as a Craftin Desert Divas guest designer for the stamp team.
For my second card I've decided to make a little round card with the Harvest Wishes stamp set and a distress oxide backgrounds.
I've cut out a round circle with the Stitched in Circle Dies. Then I create a grass stencil with the Outdoor Landscape2 Dies and use it for inking the background with Distress Oxide Salty Ocean and Peeled Paint. I've stamped the Harvest Wishes images, colored them with my Spectrum Noir Markers and fussy cut the images out. For the sentiment, which is included in the set, I've used a banner from the Flag Banner Dies. Some sequins from the Fall Harvest Set makes my card perfect.

I'll hope you like this little round card. Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you here again soon on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela