Donnerstag, 5. Oktober 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Fifth Guest Designing with 3 Harvest WishesTags ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my last project as a Craftin Desert Divas guest designer for the stamp team.
For my last project I've decided to make some tags with the Shaker Tag Dies and the cute Harvest Wishes stamp set. 

I've stamped many images from the Harvest Wishes stamp set and cut them out with my scissors. I've cut out three tags with the Shaker Tag Dies and draw the outline from the tag die on another pieces of black cardstock.
For the first tag I made a Distress Oxide background with Salty Ocean and Peeled Paint and splash some water drops on the background. I've cut out the tree with the Outdoor Landscape 2 dies, inked it with Distress Ink Tea Dye, glue it on my background and positioned my images on this tag.
For the second tag I stamp the cute little mice in the middle on the tag and some leaves from the Timber stamp set around the images. I've colored all images with my Copic markers and glue some Glossy Accents on the leaves. For the sentiment (which is also included in the Harvest Wishes stamp set) I cut out a banner with the Flag Banner Dies and glue it on my tag.
For the last tag I decided to make a shaker tag with a Distress Oxide background. I cut out a little square in the middle of the tag (which is also included in the Shaker Tag Dies) and glue some acetate on the background. I filled the shaker element with some sequins from the Fall Harvest Sequins set and glue the shaker element with Fun Foam on my background tag.
I decided to use the two little mice with the pumpkins and two owls and positioned them on the shaker tag. I've distressed all borders from the black cardstock.
So these are my last projects as as Craftin Desert Divas guest designer for the stamp team.

 Here I show all my projects which I made with the Harvest Wishes Stamp Set.
I would like to thank Tara, the owner from Craftin Desert Divas so much for this wonderful chance to be a guest designer of the stamp team. I'll have so many fun to create these projects and it was really a big honor to be a guest designer for the Craftin Desert Divas stamp team.♥♥♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela